ATU Duty free offers its customers the luxury of unlimited shopping pleasure and convenience of travelling lighter – Shop & Collect service.
ATU Duty free will securely store your purchased goods while you are away so when you return to the airport, your purchased goods will be ready and waiting for you at the ‘Baggage storage’.
ATU Duty free Shop & collect service offers:
- Travel more comfortable: less hand luggage
- Unlimited shopping pleasure: Shopping without reckoning on hand luggage
- Practical pick-up: Take already packed purchases at the pick-up point after the landing
- Free service: free service available to passengers flying to destinations within E.U.
- Convenient shopping: Shop & Collect is available in all ATU Duty free stores in Riga International Airport.
How to use the Shop & Collect Service
Ask our friendly staff in store that you would like to use Shop & Collect service. Give them your details and enjoy your travel – We will take care of the rest!
Upon your arrival into Riga and collecting your luggage, go to the SHOP&COLLECT point at ‘Baggage storage’ and show your receipt and your ID.
SHOP&COLLECT point at ‘Baggage storage’ is located at the Schengen Arrival Hall (see the plan below).
SHOP&COLLECT point at ‘Baggage storage’ is open 24 hours a day every day.
Contact Details for Shop and Collect
Telephone: 1187 *
*0,64 EUR (VAT incl.) per minute for the clients of LMT
The rate for calls to the airport inquiries service can differ for other customers.
Calls from abroad – (+371) 29311817
(or when using the service LMT Call-back, *100*1817#)
Working hours: 24 h/7